High profile customer awards innovative software provider for digital transformation.
12 March, 2021
- Testing & QA
- Permanent / Full Time
Test Analyst | Brisbane CBD | $90-95K + super
A well known organisation has embarked on a multi-year programme to innovate and optimise core business systems. Due to their significant scale and complexity, they have selected a small number of key technology partners to deliver the transformation programme in tandem with internal teams.
As a Test Analyst you will be tasked with ensuring software is tested thoroughly to confirm it meets client specified requirements. You will be responsible for end-to-end test activities, engaging with stakeholders to gain sign-off and collaborating with other testers to carry out the test execution.
To be successful you will be experienced in;
- Preparing and maintaining test plans and test cases in accordance with client specifications.
- Preparing test scripts – manual and automated.
- Performing functional testing across different test levels: component, integration system and acceptance to ensure high-quality releases.
- Executing test plans, monitoring test execution and ensuring that sufficient testing is carried out prior to go-live.
Working as part of a highly cohesive team where collaboration and communication ensure success, you will join a highly energised project on a mission to improve the status quo. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a once in a generation technology transformation that will impact all Australians.
Security Requirements: Applicants must have Citizenship in order to qualify. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain one is also required.
- New Test Analyst role - technology transformation
- Deliver Testing services via Agile/SCRUM
- $90,000-$95,000 + super + package