High profile customer awards innovative software provider for digital transformation.
05 July, 2021
- Testing & QA
- Permanent / Full Time
A well known organisation has embarked on a multi-year programme to optimise core business systems. Due to their significant scale and complexity, they have selected a small number of key technology partners to deliver the transformation programme in tandem with internal teams.
As an experienced Test Analyst you will be tasked with ensuring software is tested thoroughly to confirm it meets specified requirements. You will be responsible for end-to-end test activities, engaging with stakeholders to gain sign-off and collaborating with other testers to carry out the test execution.
To be successful you will be experienced in;
- Preparing and maintaining test plans and test cases in accordance with client specifications.
- Preparing test scripts – manual and automated.
- Performing functional testing across different test levels: component, integration system and acceptance to ensure high-quality releases.
- Testing of API, Web Services & Web UI SOAP/REST/Selenium/POSTMAN/BDD/Gherkin
- Executing test plans, monitoring test execution and ensuring that sufficient testing is carried out prior to go-live.
What’s on offer
- Internal career progression – including the opportunity to complete technical training as well as Learning & Development opportunities and move into new project teams
- Opportunity to be involved with one of the largest most complex projects in Brisbane
- Salary and super flexible based on experience
To be considered you must be an Australian Citizen and ideally have baseline clearance in order to work on secure systems.
- 2 x Test Analysts role - technology transformation
- Deliver Testing services via Agile/SCRUM
- $95,000-$110,000 + super