Senior Front End Designer
Utilise your design and development skills for an exciting SaaS project. Highly visible Government project.
12 July, 2021
- Web / Multimedia Developer
- Permanent / Full Time
A well-known organisation is embarking on a multi-year programme to innovate and optimise core business systems. Due to their significant scale and complexity, they have selected a small number of key technology partners to deliver the transformation programme in tandem with internal scrum teams.
As a senior Front End Designer you will bridge the gap between the product team and customer. You will have variety and challenge in this position responsible for driving numerous activities including UX/UI design and front end development.
Designing the user experience including information flow, interaction model and the user interface will see you creating conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, storyboards, page/screen schematics/wireframes, content inventories etc
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional product development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimise implementation and usability
- Address and/or resolve UI/UX issues with the product UI and other open source UI components as required
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- Collaborate with management in determining priorities and risks associated with projects
- Ensure all relevant processes, procedures and product documentation is up to date
- At least 4 years experience in Front-End Development and UX design
- Relevant tertiary qualification in technology or design disciplines
- Knowledge of and competency in modern front-end JS technologies such as VueJS
- Knowledge of and competency in CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SCSS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with design systems and knowledge with responsive design principles, usability and accessibility principles
- Experience with graphic applications e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
What’s on offer
- Flexible work environment
- Market Leading salary + Super
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Internal career progression – including the opportunity to complete technical training as well as Learning & Development opportunities.
- Internal career opportunities with an organisation that really look after their people.
Please note, you must be an Australian citizen to be considered for this role. Given the nature of projects, the successful candidate will need to undergo a government clearance process to successfully perform job duties. As part of this criteria, baseline clearance is highly beneficial to your application but not mandatory, it will however be required once employment is confirmed.
Apply today to find out more email@example.com
- Pivotal role in a highly visible SaaS implementation
- Showcase UX / UI design coupled with front end development
- Get noticed - large software solution used by global customers