Cloud & Technology Engineers no matter the flavour (AWS, Azure, GCP), HashiCorp - come and join a great team.
19 July, 2021
- Systems Analyst
- Permanent / Full Time
As a specialist Data and DevOps focused consultancy. This organisation has worked hard to make it a place where you can grow your career and have fun in the process.
You will be joining the team as a, Junior, Mid-level or Senior DevOps Engineer. Due to the recent acquisition of some large-scale enterprise clients, they are adding to the team. You will gain exposure to interesting customer environments and continuously develop your skills and experience, working with the latest and greatest technology available
The business focuses on Data and DevOps in the following areas:
- Cloud & Technology – Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP), HashiCorp
- Data & Analytics – BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Digital – Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Artificial Intelligence – Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cyber Security – DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
What to look forward to:
- Work with the latest from Hashicorp on all things ‘cloud operating model’, from Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Consul, and anything else you end up building
- In depth partnerships and DevOps competency across all of the major cloud providers – they work to create a common language whilst going deep and taking advantage of all of the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS awesomeness from the clouds
- Microservices over Fragmented Monoliths? Yes… they’re all about domain mapping through to service design. They work to battle the final frontier on decoupled database/queue design and true automated testing.
- Low Code/No Code – It’s a thing that being explored more and more with clients. How to get really close to the business, help them automate their processes, then automate the larger systems and processes that they plug into.
What experience are we looking for?
- Automation and Scripting should be life
- Strong Operations and System Engineering experience
- In depth experience with implementing at least one configuration management system
- Build pipeline experience; both design and implementation
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service and Platforms as a Service
- Outstanding ability to be agile, nimble and deliver on time
- Experience in managing current database technologies and web application servers
- Strong knowledge in containerisation technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
Don’t wait apply today for more information or call Brandon 021 666 33 93Apply for Job