Front End Engineer
Looking for a front end weapon (developer) for a global SaaS - $130,000 - apply now.
19 July, 2021
- Software - Developer
- Permanent / Full Time
In this organisation, Frontend Engineers are responsible for developing high performance, responsive user interfaces. The clean, intuitive, and beautiful user interfaces you build will play a critical role in the user experience for people across the globe – giving users a simplistic yet streamlined interaction no matter where they are.
What you’ll do
- Work in the office with the team but have WFH flexibility
- Collaborate with a cross-functional product development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimise implementation and usability
- Address and/or fix UI/UX issues with the product UI and other open source UI components as required
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- Collaborate with management in determining priorities and risks associated with projects
- Ensure all relevant processes, procedures and product documentation is up to date
Skills & Experience
- Experience designing, and developing user-interfaces in a commercial software environment
- Significant experience designing, implementing, and modifying responsive web applications with jQuery and Vue.js (vuetify.js) or React.js
- Experience using and/or building component libraries with Vue.js
- Comfortable quickly developing prototype and/or throwaway code to prove out new/cutting edge integrations
- Comfortable working with git and GitHub for version control, including opening/reviewing pull requests, branches, etc
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments with a goal-oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What’s on offer
- Flexible work environment
- Market Leading salary + 3% KS + Wellbeing package
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Internal career progression – including the opportunity to complete technical training as well as Learning & Development opportunities.
- Regular social events and sports teams.
- Great central office locations with fantastic coffee.
- Internal career opportunities with an organisation that really look after their people.
Apply now for more information email@example.com
- Join a tight knit product team in a growing cloud-based SaaS
- Lead and design front end solutions using Vue.js / vuetify.js