Established tech business in growth mode - design build and ship software for multiple environments.
19 July, 2021
- Permanent / Full Time
We’re looking for a passionate (full stack) Technical Lead to join a bustling Auckland CBD team that are engaged on a range of new projects.
You will provide technical leadership for your local team as well as offshore resources, with a focus to achieve high performance and quality outputs that meet customer needs. Working in a hybrid-scrum development environment will require you to have strong team communications and be proactive in your approach to solution delivery.
Your day-to-day schedule may see you developing code (engineering), peer reviewing your teams work, contributing to daily stand ups and giving technical direction to your team (architecture decisions). At times you may need to work directly with the client to help make key decisions for their technology roadmap.
- Server-side programming (C#, .Net Core, NodeJS)
- Expertise in SQL Server and other relational databases.
- Comfortable with unit, performance and scalability testing.
- Full understanding of the SDLC.
- Expertise with Agile development methodologies and SCRUM
Other preferable skills:
- Micro Service Architecture knowledge or experience
- Mobile App experience – nativescript, andor native Andriod or iOS
- Integration platforms – Kaftka, NServiceBus
- Cloud integration – Azure and/or AWS GCP
- Deployment tools – Octopus
We are ready for someone to start immediately but can also wait 4 weeks for the right person. If you cover most of this stack and are a contractor we’d still like to hear from you as there are other projects on the go.
Contact Brandon 021 66 33 93
- Greenfield projects - design, build and ship
- Technical Lead - Software Engineering - Full Stack
- $120,000-$140,000 - open to level if you have the right mix of skills