Gallagher Talent Solutions Limited (we, us or our) is committed to protecting your personal information.
Collection of information
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- register to use our products and services on the Website;
- use our products and services; or
- communicate or interact with us, whether by email, telephone or otherwise.
We may collect the following information from you:
- personal information, which is information about an identifiable individual such as your name, telephone number and email address; and
- aggregated information generated by our system, which tracks your use of our products and services but does not identify you personally.
The information we collect includes details of your communications and interactions with us in relation to our products and services.
Our Website uses server logs and web analytic tools (such as “cookies”). Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device by websites that you visit. When you use our Website, these tools collect information such as the browser and operating system that you use, the internet protocol address of the device that you use to access the site, search terms, your location and the content that you view when visiting the Website.
You can set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Website, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. If you set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to access all the features of the Website or PWA.
Use of Information
We may use the personal information that we collect from you:
- to identity you, so we can ensure that your account is secure;
- to communicate with you;
- for administration purposes;
- to inform you about our new products and services or any changes to existing products and services;
- to answer your questions and deal with any issues regarding our products and services;
- for training purposes;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and
- for any related purpose in connection with the above.
We may use any information that we collect from you that is not personal information (so no individual can be personally identified from it) for our business purposes, including:
- to assess how our customers use our products and services;
- to improve our products and services; and
- for marketing and promotional purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information. While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do this, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
We may disclose, sell or transfer to third parties any non-personal, aggregated information that we collect from you and our other customers.
Storage of Information
We store your data on third party servers located in New Zealand. This means that the personal information collected by us will remain in New Zealand, although remaining under our effective control.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect is accurate and up-to-date, and is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
We will delete personal information held by us if we no longer need to use it for any lawful purpose.
Access to and correction of information
Upon request, we will provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If any of your personal information is incorrect, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, please contact email@example.com.
Changes to Policy
We may change this policy at any time by publishing the amended policy on our Website. We will endeavour to inform you of any changes to the policy by email, on the Website.