Data Tech Lead
Lead and deploy Azure Data solutions for a range of clients and business critical projects.
31 March, 2021
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client provides leading edge software and application development services specialising in solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges. The team delivers software solutions that help customers communicate, access, and store mission critical information.
Due to significant demand from the market, they are looking for a new team member to join their high-performing data team. In partnership with their project management team, the new member will be a vital part of the team and will have oversight of project scope/design/planning, solution delivery.
We are looking for a Data Tech Lead who has extensive experience in technical delivery (especially across the Microsoft Azure stack) and a strong overall business acumen. Key focus for this role will be in defining and delivering data and solutions (with supporting roadmaps) and data governance frameworks and processes.
The skills required;
- In-depth hands on-work experience with large-scale implementations of Analytics Cloud solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Azure technology stack including; IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Data Lake, Cosmos, Insights, Azure Data Bricks, Azure SQL DQ, Azure Synapse Analytics, PowerApps, LogicApps, Azure Data Factory
- In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Microsoft Analytics solutions, using SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
- Design and implementation of end-to-end data pipelines (ideally in Azure)
- Strong data quality management experience, including master data and reference data management
- Practical understanding of various ingestion options for on-premise or external data sources
- Strong background and experience in all aspects of data warehouse and Business Intelligence implementations
- Strong data modelling skills (incl. understating of star schema)
- A track record of driving change and delivery in a technology environment
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project delivery, either traditional SDLC or agile delivery methodologies (or hybrid approaches)
- Clear written and verbal communications; able to communicate with a wide range of people and to gather requirements and produce written designs and architecture documents.
If you have the above skillsets, and a passion for data, then we would love to hear from you! We invite NZ/AU Citizens or Residents to apply NOW!
- Azure Data Stack delivery and design
- Join a fantastic team with great career growth
- Work with customers on strategically important data architecture