Senior Software Engineers
A unique opportunity to join a dedicated team that delivers best-in-class cloud-based solutions has arrived. Work local and deliver global.
12 July, 2021
- Software - Developer
- Permanent / Full Time
We are searching for dedicated and versatile engineers, who are passionate about working in a company whose culture is fanatical about innovation and focussed on delivering software products that solve their customers’ most challenging business needs. As a senior product engineer, you will have the opportunity to make significant and direct impact on the product, platform, and tech roadmap solving some of the most complex challenges the team needs to navigate.
You have an analytical mind and a passion for the craft of software engineering. Technologies come and go, but that excites you because of the endless possibilities it creates. You want to successfully drive definition, architecture, and timely delivery of software in an Agile environment. You consider Data, Design, Cloud Computing, and the customer experience in everything you construct.
What type of work will you be doing?
As a core part of the product team, you will:
- Collaborate with the CIO, Product Managers, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS solution.
- Participate actively in software designs to support long-term maintainability and extensibility of code.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with end-to-end responsibility for your tactical goals.
- Obsess over quality of the code the team write and the product you all create.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- You will drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- You communicate good news and bad news early and often.
- You build a good working relationship with teams outside of engineering.
The current technology stack is mainly composed of Java 8/11, ES9, VueJs/ReactJs, Spring Boot, Micro-services, MongoDB, Docker, RabbitMQ, Elastic, AWS ecosystem.
Much more than a pure engineering role. We are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers who can evangelise and strategise on this leading product.
- Flexible work environment
- Market Leading salary + 3% KS + Wellbeing package
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Internal career progression – including the opportunity to complete technical training as well as Learning & Development opportunities.
- Regular social events and sports teams.
- Great central office locations with fantastic coffee.
- Internal career opportunities with an organisation that really look after their people.
Please note, you must have obtained the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
- Senior Product Engineer - SaaS
- Software engineering as well as driving and adopting new tech
- WFH/Onsite options - $130,000-$150,000 + benefits